Notice for UseThank you for choosing Eleaf products! Please read this manual carefully before use so as to use correctly. If you require additional information or have questions about the product or its use, please consult your local agents, or visit our website at www.eleafworld.com.
Product IntroductionPowerful yet more intelligent, the new iStick TC100W is skillfully engineered with the latest temperature control technology. Not only does the iStick TC100W feature its magnetic covers for ease of replacing your 18650 cells, it also presents you with upgradable firmware and switchable TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)/VW/Bypass modes. In addition, an ergonomically designed shape with hidden button is for better grip action.
How to UsePower on/off: Open the magnetic covers on both sides and install two high-rate 18650 cells into iStick TC100W body. The device can be powered on/off by pressing the fire button five times.
The device can also be used with one high-rate 18650 cell installed, but the maximum output wattage can only be 75W instead of 100W when two high-rate 18650 cells are installed.
Note:Vaping: Long press the fire button to take a puff.
1. Please make sure you are using high-rate 18650 cells whose discharge current should be above 25A, for example, Sony US18650VTC4.
2. Please be sure the voltage difference between the two 18650 cells is within 0.3V when two 18650 cells are installed.
3. Please be careful not to use cells with torn casings as it is a safety hazard.
4. Before using, please set the wattage within a proper range that the atomizer you installed can work with.
Stealth on/off: Press the fire button and down button simultaneously when the device is powered on to switch between Stealth On and Stealth Off mode. In Stealth On mode, you can vape with the OLED screen off and you can press the fire button one time to see current setting.
Adjustment buttons lock/unlock: Keep pressing up button and down button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered on, then the up and down buttons will be locked and the screen will display “Lock”. In the same way, the up and down buttons can be unlocked and the screen will display “Unlock”. Through this operation, you can protect the buttons from unintentional presses and prolong their lifespan.
Fire button lock/unlock: Move forward or backward the fire button lock to lock or unlock the fire button. By locking the fire button, you can protect it from unintentional presses when the device is not used.
Switch display mode: Keep pressing up button and down button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered off, the screen display will rotate 180 degrees. You can view the screen from two different angles through this operation.
Switch vaping modes: Long press the menu button to switch among VW, Bypass, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS, TCR-M1, TCR-M2, TCR-M3 modes.
1) In VW mode: When set in VW mode, the device can support a coil whose resistance is within the range of 0.1ohm-3.5ohm.
Adjust wattage: In VW mode, the output wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 100W by pressing up button or down button, up button to increase and down button to decrease. Long press up button or down button can rapidly increase or decrease the wattage level.
2) In Bypass mode: When set in Bypass mode, the device can support a coil whose resistance is within the range of 0.1ohm-3.5ohm.
Direct output voltage: Direct output voltage system is applied in this mode. The higher the battery level, the higher the output voltage.
3) In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1, M2, M3) Mode: When set in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode, the device can separately support Nickel 200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel coils. In TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) mode, the device can support different temperature control coils within different TCR value ranges and you can set the TCR at different values within proper range. (Resistance range of coil: 0.05ohm-1.5ohm).
The Setting of TCR Mode (M1,M2,M3): When the device is powered off, keep pressing the fire button and the up button simultaneously, then you will enter into the TCR (M1,M2,M3) set menu:
1. Press the up or down button to choose among M1, M2 and M3;
2. Press the fire button one time to confirm the mode you chose;
3. Press the up or down button to increase or decrease the TCR value according to the material of the coil you used;
4. Keep pressing the fire button or stay in the interface for about 10 seconds to confirm your setting.
Following are different TCR value ranges for different coils for your reference:
Note:Adjust wattage: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR (M1, M2, M3) mode, the output wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 100W. Keep pressing the menu button and up button simultaneously without looseness to increase the wattage level. On the contrary, keep pressing the menu button and down button simultaneously without looseness to decrease the wattage level.
1. The TCR value in the sheet is 10 multiplied of the actual TCR.
2. Our total range of TCR value is 1-1000.
Adjust temperature: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode, temperature can be adjusted from 100-315℃ or 200-600℉ by pressing up button or down button, up button to increase and down button to decrease. Each press of the up or down button will increase or decrease the temperature setting by 5℃ or 10℉. Long press up button or down button can rapidly increase or decrease temperature setting.
Shift between ℃ and ℉: If you increase the temperature to 315 ℃, and continue to press the up button, the temperature reading will automatically change to the lowest Fahrenheit (200℉). Equally, if the temperature is set at the lowest Fahrenheit (200℉) and you continue to press the down button, the temperature reading will automatically change to the highest Celsius (315 ℃).
Lock/Unlock resistance: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR (M1, M2, M3) mode, keep pressing the fire button and up button simultaneously for two seconds to lock or unlock atomizer “base resistance”. The lock sign will appear when resistance is locked and “Ω” symbol will come back when unlocked.
1. Please lock the resistance when the coil is at room temperature so that the device can display the correct “base resistance”.
2. In resistance lock mode, when you remove the coil and then put it back, the device can maintain the same “base resistance” although the coil resistance may increase due to the rise of temperature. In resistance unlock mode, when you remove the coil and then put a coil back, the screen may display “New coil up same down” as the coil resistance may increase within certain range. If it is the same coil, press the down button and if it is a new coil, press the up button. But please unlock the resistance when you want to change an atomizer or a coil of different resistance.
3. When using a common coil or a coil whose resistance is above 1.5ohm in TC-Ni /TC-Ti /TC-SS /TCR(M1, M2, M3) mode by mistake, the device will automatically switch to VW mode.
Functions of Micro USB PortCharging: The battery power indicator on the screen of iStick TC100W will keep flashing when the remaining power of the 18650 cells is less than 10%.The 18650 cells can be charged in the iStick TC100W through USB port at the bottom of the device via 1A wall adapter or charged with a separate battery charger. If the 18650 cells are charged in the iStick TC100W, the battery indicator on the screen will keep flashing during charging and the screen will go out when fully charged. It is recommended to charge the 18650 cells with a separate battery charger as it will take less time to give them a full charge.
Firmware Upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
PropertiesAtomizer Protection: Each time when vaping time exceeds ten seconds, the output shuts off automatically with “Over 10s” display on the screen.
Atomizer Short-circuit & No Atomizer Protection: When atomizer short-circuit occurs, the OLED screen will display “Atomizer Short”. The screen will display “No Atomizer” when there is no atomizer connected.
Low-voltage Protection: When the voltage of cells is below 3.3V, the OLED screen will display “Lock”. Charge the cells to unlock the device.
Temperature Protection: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1, M2, M3) mode, when the actual temperature of coil reaches the set temperature, the screen will display "Temp Protection".
Temperature Alert: If the temperature of device is over alert temperature, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display “Device Too Hot”. You can continue to vape after it cools down.
Precautions1. Only have your iStick TC100W repaired by Eleaf. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
2. Do not leave the iStick TC100W in high temper atures or damp conditions, otherwise it may be damaged. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while using.
3. Do not attempt to combine the iStick TC100W with parts from other brands of e-cigarettes. If it is damaged in this way, our company will not take on responsibility and your warranty will be void.